This page is to outline the terms and conditions of competitions and privacy statement.
Competition Terms and Conditions.
The following terms and conditions are applicable to all competitions and giveaways, ulnless otherwise stated on the compeition page itself (where you can always find a T&C link)
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the original page.
Closing date for entry will be clearly marked on the competition After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted. Please make yourself aware of the times and date so you don't miss out on entering. However, all will be clearly marked when the competition is no longer open.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are clearly indicated on the original page.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen by one of the following methods; Which one will always be displayed on the competition page:
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected or to ask for a forwarding postal address - all prizes will be sent tracked and proof of purchase retained. No responsibility will be accepted for items lost or stolen or damaged in transit - nor will an alternative be available in the unlikely event that this should happen.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending an email request to email@example.com
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Generated using: termsfeed.com
Our Little Bubble / Hello Autism Resources ("us", "we", or "our") operates http://helloautistmresources.weebly.com (the "Site"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
Information Collection And Use
Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
Links To Other Sites
Our Little Bubble / Hello Autism Resources has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.